At Reseda Automotive we look to employ personnel who are passionate about the automotive industry and among the best at their positions. Established in 1981, we are a full service auto repair shop specializing in electrical work, computerized diagnostic, engine work, suspension, steering and more.
Our customers come to us for their routine maintenance and for complex auto repair jobs. Our technicians receive competitive compensation and the most successful ones tend to stay with us for years. We encourage qualified applicants to contact us. You can email or call us Contact Page Here.
- Valid California drivers license
- Good DMV record
- Well groomed
- Pleasant, courteous attitude
- Ability and willingness to maintain cleanliness
- Must pass drug and alcohol testing
Please add the following: Strong customer service skills, Goal oriented with a positive attitude, Organized and committed, Maintain company standards, Professional and ethical, Work well with co-workers
What We Offer Our Team
- Modern shop with state of the art equipment
- Clean and well maintained equipment and work environment
- Established automotive shop serving the community for more than 30 years
- Professional ASE Certified Service Advisors that respect our technician
- Fellow ASE Certified Technicians
- Long Term Customer Relationships
- Fleet Accounts
- Ongoing training
- Tech Support
- Friendly Work Environment
- Ethical Reputation in the Community
Benefits for Working At Our Shop
- Competitive Pay Programs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development Programs
Service Utility Personnel
The main function of this position is assisting the company in daily tasks that include: cleaning of the facility, opening and closing of the business, moving vehicles, maintaining equipment, washing vehicles, lube services and tire repairs.
We are currently seeking experienced technicians to join our team. Technicians must have ASE certifications and at least five years of experience. We offer great benefits and an upbeat, enjoyable place to work. Compensation based on experience.
We are a very busy and well-equipped independent repair shop in the San Fernando Valley.
The Service Advisor’s role has three important functions:
- Providing great customer service
- Working with vendors to obtain the parts needed for repairs
- Organizing and distributing the workflow in the shop