Why Choose Reseda Automotive
First, thank you for considering making our auto repair shop yours. Our staff is grateful you are looking into doing business with us. Listed below are some ways that Reseda Automotive Centre helps our customers.
More personal, more friendly and more helpful auto repair shop
When it comes to automotive services, you need an ally that you can depend on for your repairs and maintenance. For this to happen, you need to be able to trust your shop. To build trust, we always treat each customer like part of our family. We take the time to answer your questions and explain your options patiently.
We personally get to know most of our customers. We want to understand your needs, your driving patterns, and your vehicle needs. This is a big help for you because we are looking out for your needs.
- Complimentary car wash on major services.
- Courtesy Shuttle Service: With our customer shuttle service, you don’t need to arrange a ride. Come on in and we’ll handle giving you a ride back home or to the office. We offer this very helpful service at no cost to you. Ask your service advisor for the coverage area.
- 8 Service bays for Faster Service: We have 8 service bays at our facility. This allows us to get your car up on the rack quickly without having to wait for a free bay just to start on the car.
- Comfortable Waiting Room: Our clean and comfortable waiting room even has fresh coffee, cookies, water, and soft drinks. It is a nice way to just relax until your car is done. You can also take advantage of our wireless Internet while you wait.
- While you wait services: We have many services that can be performed while you wait in our comfortable waiting room.
- Hertz On-SIte Car Rentals: On those occasions that you need to leave your car more than the usual one day service, we have made arrangements with “Hertz Rent-a-car” for on-site rentals. There are some requirements and restrictions, so be sure to ask your service advisor about all the details.
- Night Drop Off: If it’s more convenient to drop your car off on the weekend or at night when we are closed, just use the special secure key drop box and we call you when we get in to discuss the details.
At Reseda Automotive we are fanatics about doing the job right the first time for you. To do this, however, we must use the best skilled automotive service technicians, a.k.a. mechanics. That’s why we have two ASE Certifed Master Technicians and other ASE Certified Technicians. The ASE (The Institute for Automotive Service Excellence) is the only nationally recognized organization that trains and certifies the expertise for automotive service professionals. Their ASE Certifications mean that our technicians have been trained properly and have passed the certification testing.
We have two ASE Master Technicians on staff too. An ASE Master Technician has multiple ASE Certifications and has accomplished many years of experience. At Reseda Automotive, we don’t just stop with ASE Certifications, we look to their actual experience and expertise before we hire. To remain ASE Certified our technicians must participate in continuing education to stay current on the significant advancements in today’s vehicles.